Make Your Own Alkaline Vitamin Water
Find yourself needing a vitamin boost?
Click here, for complete recipe and directions of my five signature colour-free, sugar-free and bpa plastic free alkaline vitamin waters or get inspired to make your own combinations.
- Recovery - This vitamin water is ideal for recovery post-workout or after a large bout of physical activity. Blackberries and Cherries aid in replenishing oxygen in the blood while pomegranate and glutamine help to restore and repair muscle tissue damage
- C*Power - This vitamin water gives you a boost of anti-viral and anti-inflammatory vitamin C. With natural citrus fruits and camu camu powder, c*power is ideal for boosting your immunity after an illness or just keeping your body empowered. This is an excellent combination for weight loss
- Stressless - This is my favourite combination, the blend of watermelon and rosemary is divine. This vitamin water is ideal for helping you balance stress on a mental and physiological level. With the addition of B vitamins, hydrating watermelon and calming rosemary this combination is best used during times of stress or intensity
- Digest It - Excellent for aiding in digestion and stimulating the colon and digestive tract. With the combination of pineapple’s digestive enzymes, soothing, cooling mint and warming ginger, stimulating lemongrass, immunizing lychee and probiotics this water will aid in internal balance
- Detox - Purify your blood and body with this awesome vitamin water! Detox is ideal for the morning after a night out or when you are cleansing. Created with hydrating coconut water, and fresh cucumber, nutrient rich coconut meat, detoxifying milk thistle and anti-oxidant loaded raspberries and blueberries, this combination will cleanse your body from the inside out
Can’t wait to try these out.
I Suck. I haven’t done nothing to improve my health this past week and I’m just disappointed. I need to find some serious inspiration to get myself going.
Damn I hate being sick. I spent the whole day in bed. Hopefully I feel much better tomorrow and get my ass to the gym.
So this is pretty much what my lunch consisted of today. A salad with only grilled chicken, cucumber as spinach. The drink on the right has become one of my favorites. I am a soda addict and with the drink I find I crave soda less plus it also covers my candy cravings because it’s sweet. Anyways, if you’re a soda addict like myself or just want to fine a replacement for soda. I highly recommend u try this out.
I have to say I am quite proud of myself. Last week I went to the gym 4 days out of the week (please note I count my weeks Monday-Sunday). I may not have eaten super healthy but I had some portion control and this week I’m starting off good. I ate pretty healthy today and I’m headed to the gym in a bit. I have only been doing 40 mins. Cardio on the elliptical or the bike but it’s a start. If all goes well this week I will begin the c25k program next week and the 30 day shred. I’m hoping to lose 60 pounds by December. I know that’s super optimistic but i want to really push myself an I also reliable it might not happen. But whatever I get down to I will be proud of myself for given it my best. If u have any tips please go ahead and leave them for me. :)
My after work out pic. Although I don’t know why I don’t look red like I usually do. Cuz I sweated the same as always. Anyways, I’m proud of myself for sticking to the gym 3 days straight and hopefully I will keep going sat. And sun.
I’m really hoping I found my motivation today. If not I don’t know what’s going to happen with me. Anyways today I went to Target, tried on some dresses and decided not to buy anything cuz I didn’t like the way I felt in them. I thought I would feel pretty but I didn’t, I didn’t feel gross either I just felt motivated. I wanted to lose weight so I can feel comfortable in them. Anyways after getting home, I weighed myself, I knew I shouldn’t because I usually do my weigh-ins in the morning when u typically weigh a little less. I ended up weighing more than my start weight below. I felt like such a failure and decided to finally get my ass in the gym today and I’m really glad I did because I felt so good after, tired but good.
I really do feel motivated to make a change and I know going on tumblr and looking at before and after pictures really help. I have to stick to it and prove to myself that I can get healthy and love myself. :)
Calories in n out today. Not the best. But at least it’s a start.
So these are my calories in and out. Looking forward to tomorrow when I get some exercise.
Up and down
So today really feels like rollercoaster. I started my healthy eating today and man am I starving. (don’t worry I am eating 5 small meals a day but usually the first week always sucks for me) Anyways, by the time I input all my calories in on fitness pal, I found I was under my calories allowed and without exercise (plus i had chips 😜)That made me happy and I was excited about what’s to come in the next few months. Now I have a headache cuz I’ve been crying cuz some people just have a way of making u feel like the worst person ever and making me feel like no one cares about me. I know I have to move on from this and make myself care about me, so that I won’t let other people get to me. I’m tired of bullshit and I need to go move on…